LEADING A CLEAN NEW ERA IN SUSTAINABILITY
There is no substitute for experience. To be a leader, a company must be strong, reliable and progressive. They must think global and act local.
We specialize in LEED jobs and maximum diversion
SOURCE SEPARATE TO SAVE MONEY!
Source separation reduces costs and helps the environment by maximizing diversion of material from area landfills. We provide containers for every step of your project, for example:
Concrete Phase – use our concrete washout dumpsters
Framing Phase – use 40yd wood or metal dumpsters
Interior Finishing Phase – Utilize a 40yd sheetrock or cardboard dumpsters.
MIXED PROCESSING OR DEMOLITION
We all know that some projects have space restrictions that will only allow for mixed debris dumpsters. We have the equipment necessary for any job site and any job size! We’ll provide the container that you need and transportation to a recycling facility for sorting.
4 yard mixed recycle bin placed at the job trailer
Holds all paper products, newspapers, junk mail, cardboard, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, etc.
We provide monthly reports for the life of your project so you always have the most recent information on waste generation, facilities utilized, quantity recycled, and disposal quantity.
MULTI-FAMILY RECYCLING PROGRAMS
Many Multi-Family and apartment communities are subject to local ordinances requiring Multi-Family recycling programs; Atlas Disposal is the leader in providing creative recycling solutions to fill those needs. We can provide the following at competitive rates:
- Containers and Dumpsters that are clearly labeled, well kept, and in ”like new” condition
- Mixed use containers and bins that can accept all fiber, newspaper, magazines, junk mail, plastic, glass bottles, cans, milk jugs, and cardboard.
- Sizes ranging from 96 gallon totes (for tight spaces) to larger 8 cubic yard containers
- 10-40 cubic yard green-waste dumpsters for lawn maintenance and landscaping projects
- Free waste and recycling program analysis